Dear our Valued Guest,
We highly appreciated the great confidence you have given to choose our good hotel.
During COVID 19 pandemic, we have adopted high standards of health and hygiene set by Preverisk Group, as an international hygiene group, to offer comfort health and safety to our guests and our staff.
We have adopted a based approached for identifying health hazards throughout the entire circuit flow of guests, staff and other visitors.
Control procedures has already been applied according to the rush level.
We have also taken into account information and updates from various sources including WHO, PHE, CDC and ABTA.
These guidelines form the basis for subsequent training and implementation program.
On 15/06/2020 our Hotel has got a certification proven that we meet the general regulations for Hotels and Tourism resort and is licensed to receive guests.
On the light of the above mentioned, changes have been made to meet these new standards and protocols regarding our operational procedures.
We would like that you kindly read the following procedures to be acquainted to our new system.
New operational procedures set by the Ministry of Tourism:
1. Valet service is prohibited.
2. A maximum of two adults and two child are allowed in the room.
3. Check points for temperature will be found on the entrance, main restaurant, pool and beach area for your health safety.
4. Personal protective equipment ( PPE ) i.e face shield, single use rubber gloves and hand sanitizers will be available for you during your stay at the hotel.
5. All our staff are well trained on the new enhanced cleaning and disinfection using proper disinfection materials licensed by the ministry of health for all possibly touched surfaces and areas.
6. Training given to our staff also included COVID 19 symptoms, way of spread, enhanced disinfection procedures for pools & beach area and how to deal with positive & potentially infected cases.
7. In case of positive case arises, we already designated a quarantine separate building for simple and moderate cases, checked and approved by health and tourism committee.
8. Hotel doctor and nurse are well trained on COVID 19 treatment protocol and in close contact with health authority to follow their instructions and updates and send them a daily report of the case.
9. Medical service to the infected guest will be provided in his/her quarantine room not at hotel clinic.
10. Infected and potentially infected guest is not allowed to leave their room and visitors are not allowed.
11.Treatment and stay charges will be at the minimum cost.
12. For severe cases and upon instructions by health authority, the case will be moved to the government quarantine hospital.
· Electronic check in procedure are preferable or one-way pens on the arrival.
· Visa Cards are preferable or cash for your payment.
· Guest temperature is measured on the entrance.
· Luggage sanitization is carried out by our staff on the arrival and before departure.
· Hand sanitizer is available in reception area to be used before check in.
· Shisha service is prohibited.
· On the entrance of each restaurant, sanitizers are fixed and sanitizer bottle along with the tissue wipes on each table.
· Tables and chairs in the restaurant and on the terrace will be set following social distancing procedure.
· A maximum of 6 chairs for family table is allowed.
Employees are monitored and tested before entering the resort and starting their shift and if returning from being off property.
Temperature check for employees will take place daily at the entrance
Medical awareness and safety procedures are provided to all employees
Swimming Pool and Beach Precautions:
· Regular sanitization of the swimming pool with the requested concentration of chlorine and bromine that stops the COVID -19 from being active as instructed by the Ministry of Health.
· Sanitization of the beach and pool areas, surfaces, tables and sun beds after each use and providing space of at least two meters between each sun bed.
· Beach and pool towels are placed in guest rooms
· All group activities at the beach and pools are prohibited
Health Club and Spa Precautions:
· All equipment, surfaces and gym area are sanitized hourly and after each guest. Moreover, a healthy distance is maintained between each machine and the other.
· Usage of showers, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna and massage are prohibited
Housekeeping and Laundry Precautions:
· Cleaning all the rooms daily with the infection-prevention tool cart (POSI), following the instructions of the Ministry of Health
· All public area points of contact and public toilets are cleaned and sterilized every hour using antiseptics
· Corridors are sanitized every day and rooms are disinfected after guests check out
· Steam machine is used to disinfect furniture and fabrics
· Laundry, linen and swimming pool towels are washed at high temperature and the laundry is completely sanitized daily
· Bed linen will not be changed on daily bases, and will rely on self-service
· Safe disposal of waste in coordination with Ministries of Health, Housing and Environment
Diving Center Precautions:
· Sanitization of all equipment including diving suits, snorkeling kit, and BCD by soaking them in chlorine with the defined concentration percentage.
· Sanitization of all surfaces, toilets and door knobs
· Number of guests is restricted on any boat trip
· Diving and snorkeling equipment are for personal use only, and not to be shared during trips
· Temperature check on boat trips and availability of antipyretic.
· List of guests and participants names is provided to the authorities for any Safari trips
Kindly keep your healthy distance from guests and employees while staying at the Resort.
At the end, we wish to thank you very much for choosing & trusting to stay with us at the Jolie Ville Golf & Resort meanwhile, we wish you an enjoyable stay.
Be well and stay safe. Consult our Duty Manager for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.
The Resort Management